Attitude and genuine interest can go a long way in helping you secure a job and one of the best ways to demonstrate this is to ask great questions. To make sure you nail your next interview, we’ve collated the questions the most impressive salespeople asked at interview, that helped them land their dream job.
You don’t have to ask them all, just the ones you genuinely want to know the answers to:
- Describe your best performing Sales Representative/BDM/Sales Manager?
- What kind of leader are you?
- What do you expect/value the most from the people you manage/lead?
- What would be a few things that would exceed your expectations?
- What could a person who works for you do that would ‘wow’ you?
- How successful have you been here and what do you attribute that success to?
- What do you/other like about working here?
- What are you looking for in a person that will be the definitive factor in making an offer?
- When can we set up the next interview/meeting?
- What does the career path look like for this role?