Let's face it, the majority of office jobs are mind-numbingly boring.
Want to be stimulated?
Want to meet interesting people?
Wondering if sales is right for you?
Perhaps you’re a little afraid of sales people, or maybe you’ve got a bad taste in your mouth from dealing with high-pressure sales tactics. Or maybe you just don’t know what being a salesman even looks like.
There’s nothing special or magical about salespeople, however, like many of the worlds most successful people, salespeople think and act differently than your average person.
Well if you have a few of these character traits, there’s a good chance you might be a natural salesperson!
- Tenacity, determination and persistence
- Love to be challenged
- Competitive nature and desire to win
- Enthusiasm and energy
- Upbeat, positive outlook
- Passionate, curious and creative
- Accountable and goal orientated
- Relationship driven
- Good listener
Sales is everything.
Even if you’re not selling a product, you are always selling yourself.
Whether you’re meeting a date for the first time, in a job interview or when you’re applying for a credit card you’re selling – the product is you, and that’s the most important product you have to offer.
learn the most valuable skill in business.
In every aspect of business and life, you need to be able to communicate your expertise in anything you are trying to achieve.
Gaining sales skills will help you in almost every area of you life.
The good news is there’s one thing that you’re guaranteed to do 100% better than the 7 billion others in this world, and that is being you.
What makes you valuable and unique is what you do differently. Learning how to sell will help you communicate that effectively, differentiating you from the rest of the pack.
Why people get into sales
The biggest misconception about sales is that it’s manipulative. Sales is not about lying or pushing the customer to feel they have no choice but to buy your product or service.
It's about solving problems.
The best salespeople are great problem solvers.
Do you like solving problems?
- Put your study directly into practice and gain real-world knowledge and expertise
- Master the art and science of interpersonal communication and leadership
- Learn and master the most highly coveted skill sets in all business
- Build yourself as an asset with skills that you can apply to all areas of your life
If you like the idea of helping people
and developing yourself professionally
at the same time, read on...
Are you looking for a job that is exciting and varied?
Do you like to meet new people, learn about new products and services, and talk about the things you love?
A career in sales could be the perfect fit. Every industry needs passionate salespeople to help solve their customer’s problems. In exchange, you’ll benefit from;
- 1 on 1 mentorship and coaching from the industry’s best leaders (most of them can sell)
- Work with high-performing, energetic teams who will help you master your future
- Be a part of fun, dynamic team cultures where you’ll actually enjoy being at work
- Enjoy Social Fridays and regular company/team events
- Travel with incentivised opportunities to fly overseas with all expenses paid
It’s all about the Benjamins…
Let's get down to brass tacks. We know what you're wondering, is a career in sales lucrative?
The answer is YES.
Sales is an incredibly lucrative field.
In fact, the average salary for a salesperson ranges from $50,000 to $200,000 per year—with some even making six figures. Salespeople are often well compensated because they can earn commissions and bonuses.
Sales is the only career where you can directly influence your earning potential.
With a career in sales you will…
- Be directly rewarded and incentivised for all of your achievements and the work you put in
- Earn up to $100k in your first year with the potential to double or triple your earnings within just a few years.
YES, that means your student debt could be a distant memory before you hit your mid 20’s!
Where can a career in sales take you?
A career in sales can be a great springboard into a world of other jobs.
Armed with great communication and relationship-building skills, along with business acumen and the ability to influence and engage people, salespeople who want to transition into new careers have a broad range of options across many industries.
According to LinkedIn, often tend to fall into one of these six career paths:
- Marketing Specialist
- Corporate Strategist
- Operations Manager
- Business Owner
That said, with excellent soft skills and sharp business knowledge the world is your oyster.
Ready to explore a career in sales?
We are experts at helping people reach their potential and discover rewarding sales careers.
Get in touch today and speak to one of our helpful team about finding your new future.
The results speak for themselves.
We pride ourselves on using our passion and ability to inspire, to elevate and empower others.
Build meaningful relationships and consistently provide value to others. Never over promise but always over deliver on outcomes.
Don’t just take our word for it…